434 rue charon contemporary condo
Completely brand new eco-friendly construction inside an older greystone building on a quiet street in Pointe Saint-Charles. Second floor unit featuring large windows, high ceilings and open spaces. Third floor mezzanine leads out to a roof deck with wide-open views of Mont Royal and downtown skyline.
upper unit: 2 bedrooms plus den, 2 bath
Two bedrooms plus office/den. Large, open, bright and contemporary living area on second floor featuring modern kitchen, dining area and living room leading to a large back deck. Full bathroom features laundry area and large storage area. Master bedroom suite with large closets and ensuite bathroom with heated floor. Third floor mezzanine for office/den leads to rooftop deck with spectacular views of the mountain and the downtown skyline. Air conditioning/heat pump for energy efficient comfort year round. Large heated storage area in basement. One secured off-street parking space at back of building. Includes alarm system, ceiling speakers and pre-wiring for telephone/television.
main floor unit: SOLD
- Airtight building envelope
- Superior insulation (R25 walls, R40 ceiling)
- Air exchanger for fresh, healthy air
- Air conditioning and heat pump
- Energy-Star windows with Low-E Argon glass
- Low-flow faucets and shower heads
- Primarily locally-sourced building materials
- Non-smoking building
- Zero-VOC paints used throughout
- Partial LED and CFL lighting
- Close to public transportation and bike paths